Cautions and warnings: Keep away from open flame and sources of heat. For external use only. Keep out of reach children. If swallowed, call a poison control center or get medical help right away. Stop use and ask/consult a doctor if irritation develops. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Directions: Adults 18 years and older and Adolescents 12-17 years: Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry. For occasional and personal domestic use. To help prevent the spread of bacteria. Supervise children when they use this product.